11 Feb Hospitality Officer
Posted at 21:03h in 0 Comments
We, Afroil Investment Limited an oil marketing company based in Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania fully licensed and incorporated on 23rd October 2008 is currently looking for dynamic result-oriented individuals to fill the following Vacancy.
Job Title: Hospitality Officer (1 Position).
Reports to: Finance Manager.
Organize the daily operations of Hospitality service facilities. Coordinating and supervising new Customers/Opportunity for Hospitality/Handling services for Local and Transit and lead them by example to ensure the highest quality services.
- Find and Liaising new Customers/Opportunity for Hospitality/Handling services for Local and Transit
- Maintain KYC Documents, Hospitality Agreement, Keep and update relevant documents and records related to hospitality customers
- Raise invoice to current Hospitality customers and make sure payments are received on time.
- Reconciliation of ledgers of Hospitality customers
- Supervising, Monitoring and controlling all Transit Loading and offloading
- Supervise and oversee Hospitality Customer services.
- Recruit and increase customers for hospitality Services.
- Check suppliers’ quantity and quality.
- Manage late delivery Charges, Keeping all records of Demurrage Vessel wise.
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
- Perform any other duty as assigned by the supervisor.
Qualification & Experience
- Previous working experience as hospitality officer for 3 years
- Working experience in customer service or sales
- Knowledge of the best practices and procedures for customer service, hospitality
Service management in OMC Depot in Dar-es-salaam, Tanzania
- Hands on experience with MS Office and relevant software (e.g., ERP, SAP)
- Excellent communication, leadership, relationship building and interpersonal
- Problem-solving aptitude
- BA in hospitality management or similar relevant field
- Ability to accept criticism and work well under pressure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – English & Kiswahili Financial management knowledge.
- Reporting Skills Attention to Detail Deadline-Oriented Time Management
- Data Entry Management General Mathematics Skills
Job Category: FINANCE
Job Type: Full Time
Report to: Finance Manager
Job Location: Dar Es Salaam
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.