11 Feb Hospitality Officer
We, Afroil Investment Limited an oil marketing company based in Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania fully licensed and incorporated on 23rd October 2008 is currently looking for dynamic result-oriented individuals to fill the following Vacancy.
Job Title: Hospitality Officer (1 Position).
Reports to: Finance Manager.
Organize the daily operations of Hospitality service facilities. Coordinating and supervising new Customers/Opportunity for Hospitality/Handling services for Local and Transit and lead them by example to ensure the highest quality services.
- Find and Liaising new Customers/Opportunity for Hospitality/Handling services for Local and Transit
- Maintain KYC Documents, Hospitality Agreement, Keep and update relevant documents and records related to hospitality customers
- Raise invoice to current Hospitality customers and make sure payments are received on time.
- Reconciliation of ledgers of Hospitality customers
- Supervising, Monitoring and controlling all Transit Loading and offloading
- Supervise and oversee Hospitality Customer services.
- Recruit and increase customers for hospitality Services.
- Check suppliers’ quantity and quality.
- Manage late delivery Charges, Keeping all records of Demurrage Vessel wise.
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
- Perform any other duty as assigned by the supervisor.
Qualification & Experience
- Previous working experience as hospitality officer for 3 years
- Working experience in customer service or sales
- Knowledge of the best practices and procedures for customer service, hospitality
Service management in OMC Depot in Dar-es-salaam, Tanzania
- Hands on experience with MS Office and relevant software (e.g., ERP, SAP)
- Excellent communication, leadership, relationship building and interpersonal
- Problem-solving aptitude
- BA in hospitality management or similar relevant field
- Ability to accept criticism and work well under pressure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – English & Kiswahili Financial management knowledge.
- Reporting Skills Attention to Detail Deadline-Oriented Time Management
- Data Entry Management General Mathematics Skills